Rerolling for the game is pretty simple and it is best done with an Android Emulator. Personally, I prefer using BlueStacks for the game but Nox works as well.
Before we start, it is important that read the steps properly or you will not be able to reroll.
This method works for Rooted and Non-rooted Android Device
1. After downloading and installing the game/patch, choose “Guest Login”. This is the most important step of them all. If you picked Hive Login, you will not be able to reroll anymore.
2. Play/Skip through the tutorial until you complete Stage 1-1.
3. Collect your Garnet from the Mailbox and proceed to do a 10+1 pull.
4. If you’re not satisfied with your roll, close the app.
5. Open any File Manager/Explorer from your Android Phone.
6. Go to /sdcard/Android/data
7. Rename ‘com.gamevil.warofcrown.android.google.global.normal’ to ‘com.gamevil.warofcrown.android.google.global.normal1’
8. Go to your Android Settings and search for Apps > War of Crown, Select “Clear Data”
9. Go back to your File Manager and rename ‘com.gamevil.warofcrown.android.google.global.normal1’ back to ‘com.gamevil.warofcrown.android.google.global.normal’
10. Go back to the game reroll.